Gabriel Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC is an SBA 8(a) Certified Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) consulting firm based out of the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area. We provide federal agencies and local businesses with business solutions designed to reshape and advance organizational performance.
- Technical Training and Assistance
- Programmatic PMO Support
- Acquisition Metrics, Reporting, and Performance Improvement
- Acquisition Policy Management
- Contract Award and Administration
- Workforce and Vendor Engagement/Development
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Mobile Training – eLearning/mLearning
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) and SaaS Hosting
- Virtual Learning Environments (VLE)
- Vendor Management Platform
- Rapidly Deployed Acquisition Process Metrics Reporting Solution
- Events Management & Logistics Platform Solution
Why Choose Us?
We bring to the table a high level of expertise in Training Development, Acquisition Management, Program/Project Management, and Quality Assurance practice areas. Our firm demonstrates a solid understanding of state, local, and federal initiatives critical to supporting day-to-day operational needs.
Our approach ensures organizational compliance with federal regulations and mandates, while implementing solutions that represent the desired goals and outcomes of our clients.Through the eyes of our clients, we strive to deploy realistic solutions and services that leverage both industry best practice strategies and proactive process improvement techniques for better results.
Our commitment to you is what drives our “evolving passion for excellence”.
GEC Training Innovation Blog
Our Blog is Now LIVE! – To view please click on our “eLearning Blog Link” below
Services and Solutions
In an effort to accommodate smaller program budgets and major department initiatives, we’re able to provide tailored customer support ranging from short, temporary, or extended contract support – we can assist with a:
We recognize that federal, state, and local agencies need their procurement process to be fast, achieve savings goals, and maintain compliance with regulations. With that in mind we’ve developed a:
GEC’s past performance includes the opportunity to work with and support the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) in the customization, design, and development of their 1st rapid eLearning course titled “Small